Friday, March 23, 2007

Online Dating

A friend of mine sort of pushed me into the world of online dating tonight. I don't mean pushed in a bad way. I've been wanting to do it for a long time, but always had some excuse. This friend wouldn't listen to any of my excuses and sat here until I finished at least some sort of profile. I'm not really happy with my profile at this point. I just sort of put out a few words to finish it. So....here is where you all come in. I think I still have a few occasional readers of my blog, don't I? I'm horrible about describing myself and what I want, so I'm hoping that someone out there can help me. I would love it if some of you that know me would tell me how you would describe me to someone who might want to date me. It would be such a huge help. Please help me create a really cool ad so that I might be able to give someone an idea of who I really am. Thank you in advance.

2 Comments:

Blogger gonzalel said...

To start, I would mention that you are an adventure seeker who has travelled all over the world.
You are a good listener and a great conversationalist. You have an excellent sense of humor and love to laugh.
You enjoy all forms of art (music, written, and visual art) and love to be with artistic people.
You are a very spiritual person and a truth seeker who does not settle for the status quo, but seeks to continually improve yourself and your mind.
You are comfortable to be with and like to hang out and just watch tv or listen to music.
There's more, but that's a start anyway!

1:56 PM, March 31, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:59 PM, June 02, 2014  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?