Sunday, January 21, 2007

Shoes

Remember last year when I was buying all those cute shoes to celebrate the New Year? Well.....here are this year's shoes.




I haven't even thought of wearing anything but boots since the blizzard right before Christmas. We got tons of snow then, and have gotten one major storm a week since then, with very little melting. In fact, it's snowing again now. It's hard to capture in pictures just how crazy all of this is...but her are a couple of my attempts.


The view from my front door.


My back yard.

I've only fallen once getting to and from work, but climbing over piles of snow to get on and off the bus has been quite challenging. After a couple of weeks of slipping and freezing, I headed to REI for some gear. As I explained to the sales clerk, I'm not really an outdoors person, I'm just trying to get to work and back on the bus. It's brutal out there.

2 Comments:

Blogger gonzalel said...

People in Minnesota are laughing at us!

3:49 PM, January 23, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Same thing happend to me last year and i was comfort with my josef seibel shoes....great!

9:56 AM, October 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?