Wednesday, March 01, 2006

This is so me

AOL has these welcome screens that come up and they try to entice you to click on the link. This morning's title was "If you're angry, blame your sign." It was just enticing enough to make me bite....or click. Here's what they said about me.....and it's so true it made me laugh.....especially the part about Six Feet Under. It was my favorite show, but I haven't bought the DVDs.......yet.


Scorpio (October 23 - November 21)You're one of the deeper -- and darker -- signs of the zodiac, Scorpio, and that's just the way you like it. More than others, you understand there is no happiness without pain. Nothing makes you crazier than someone telling you "smile!" or "cheer up!"
What to avoid: Game shows; cheerleading competitions; boy band concerts; half-full glasses; mysteries that have already been solved; direct sunlight; people who ask too many personal questions; dating someone with bad credit.
Your survival pack: Melancholy Britpop; black eyeliner; true crime novels; thunderstorms; "Six Feet Under' on DVD; a private savings account.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?