Thursday, December 22, 2005

I'VE ARRIVED!!!

....or at least my blog has. In just a few short weeks of bloggerdom I've made it to the sidebar of the Urban Princess's blog. This is a great honor because I have spent the last 2 weeks...since I actually met her in person...religiously reading her blog and many of the blogs she has linked. They are some of the most entertaining blogs ever....and now I'M ON THE LIST! It kinda feels like I'm part of a family or something. Now maybe I'll be brave enough to respond to the blogs of some of the other "family" members. I've wanted to a time to two....but I thought...."These people don't know me. I can't start responding to blogs of complete strangers," even though I guess it's done all the time. So, if any of you have stumbled over to my blog, please say hi, and I'll do the same, and I hope we come to know each other in that weird cyber "I don't have a clue who you are, but I think I love you," sort of way.

I must take this opportunity to thank Sara Z for letting me share her blog friends. It seems none of my other friends have blogs, so I've had to latch on to hers. Hopefully it's not too much like world's colliding for you, Sara! I just think you have fun friends. (I have fun friends too...they are just blog-less.)

The bad part of all of this??? I think I'm acquiring a new ping pong ball. Just what I need!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sara Z. said...

Responding to the blogs of complete strangers is kinda the whole point! You have Arrived.

9:34 AM, December 23, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow. I didn't know I held such power...that's not good for my ego! :)

9:06 AM, December 26, 2005  
Blogger gonzalel said...

Well, now you have one really cool friend who is a new blogger. Just for you Susan!

5:05 PM, January 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me?